Contact G&H Training for Options on Mechanic Courses in NZ
If you are interested in mechanic courses in NZ, trust the team at G&H Training as your teaching professionals. Our staff supplies you with the information you need to gain a better understanding of completing car repairs.
Benefits of Mechanic Classes
Our instructors are well-respected for their in-depth understanding of the mechanic’s field. Some significant advantages of taking our course include:
- Save money on car repairs: If you have ever owned a car, you know how expensive they can be to fix. Our mechanic classes give you the familiarity to repair your vehicle without the added headache of paying exorbitant fees for the service. You also have the peace of mind in knowing that your car is in good hands as you work on it.
- Open enrolment: A significant advantage of taking one of our courses is the flexibility to register for one any Monday throughout the year. This means that you have the luxury of starting the class at a time that is convenient for you so that it fits in better with your schedule.
- Hands-on experience: Our workshops are full of hand tools and machinery that are used by certified mechanics every day. The class provides you with direct access to these machines to gain the technical skill you need to become a productive mechanic.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Mechanic Courses
Our instructors work with you to make the most out of your time in our mechanic programs. To accomplish this goal, we always recommend that you avoid the following missteps:
- Poor time management: It’s essential to plan your schedule around taking our classes properly. Keep in mind that this course is 41 weeks of full-time study which runs from Monday through Friday and lasts from 8 AM to 3:30 PM. Also, you must factor in that you will need a mandatory ten days of work experience once you are deemed “work ready”.
- Not practising your skills: Take as much time as you can away from the classroom to fine tune the techniques that you are learning. Try to find instances where you can put your skills to good use by working on your car or a friend’s. The old saying of “practice makes perfect” holds true!
- Neglecting to take notes: Regardless of whether you are in the classroom or workshop, try to keep a notepad close. Maintaining a notepad helps you to jot down a piece of information that you didn’t know or something to keep in mind for the future. Keeping consistent notes will only help you as you continue in your studies.
What You Stand to Lose if You Don’t Use G&H Training
The team at G&H Training commits themselves to create a productive atmosphere that helps you to focus on learning all the tricks of your trade. We make ourselves accessible to address any questions or concerns you have before or during your class.
To register for our mechanics program, send us a message. A member of our team will reach out to you shortly.