Our Carpentry Course in NZ Can be the Start to Your New Career
At G&H Training Limited, our carpentry course in NZ can take your raw talents and hone them into tools of precision. Skilled carpenters are taught how to work with wood and which tools are best for what job. We offer you that same start.
Problems That G&H Training Limited Address Regarding Carpentry Courses
Many want to work with their hands, but not everyone knows how to take what’s inside their head and craft it into something real. That is where our courses come in, we have helped many achieve their dreams, and we offer that same opportunity to you. We find that most difficulties can be avoided by adequately informing our students of what our courses can do for them. Here are problems that can be easily avoided just by knowing more.
- Know what the course provides: We list in detail what our programs contain along with what the graduate gains after completing the course. We do so that anyone who is interested knows the detail of what to expect and so that you can make the best decision possible.
- Plan and understand how long the courses are: Our carpentry and joinery courses last 30 weeks, and in that time, we will use our knowledge and experiences to teach you how to use the tools of the trade along with being able to meet your customer’s demands. As a student, it is up to you to attend the courses and practical training. We provide the teaching; all you need to do is show up.
- Always understand the requirements: Although our requirements are few, we still expect a certain level of competency from our students. You need to be at least 16 and a citizen of New Zealand. We do not need much more than that. We take you as you are and leave you with the capacity to reach your dreams.
We offer quality trade education so that you are better prepared for your dream career.
What Sets Us Apart Regarding Our Carpentry Training Courses
Our courses are unique and one of a kind, we offer practical skill training in our fully equipped workshops. We are not just about the theoretical; we feel that practical training is crucial when educating future carpenters. Below is are more examples of what sets us apart.
- We have been educating young men and women for over three decades. In that time, we have refined our courses so that you have the essentials needed to become a licensed carpenter.
- Over the years we have opened six training venues throughout New Zealand. This expansion allows us to enrol more students across the country. Locate your local training venue and contact us for any additional information.
- Having the option of beginning any Monday is something we offer all beginners. No longer will you have to wait to get the training you require, just contact us and start once everything has been approved.
We want only the best for our students, both new and old. We aim to fully equip you with the necessities required to pursue the career of your dreams.
Contact us now to secure your spot.