Begin a Job in the Auto Industry with Automotive Engineering Courses
Have you always been intrigued by the idea of working in the automotive industry? Whether you are interested in becoming a mechanic, getting a job in a commercial car dealership or playing a role in building or designing cars, G&H Training has the automotive engineering courses you need.
Benefits of Automotive Engineering Courses
As a full-time course, G&H Training’s Certificate in Automotive Engineering Programme is a 41-week class. This in-depth learning programme offers numerous benefits. Here are just a few of the things you will learn along the way:
- Knowledge of tools or machinery: Learn which tools and equipment to choose for essential maintenance and building tasks, as well as how to wield those tools and equipment safely and effectively.
- Extensive automotive knowledge: The foundation of automotive engineering is automotive knowledge. Knowing every aspect of how a vehicle works is essential. You will build that detailed knowledge in our automotive courses in NZ, including steering systems, transmissions, suspension, brakes, electronics, cooling systems, cam belts, clutches and more.
- Practical skills: Knowledge only goes so far when it’s theoretical. Our courses go beyond theory and into application, so that you’ll know how to respond to the challenges and fast-paced work style of a professional auto garage.
What You Can Expect from G&H Training Regarding Our Automotive Engineering Courses in NZ
If you aren’t sure where you want to pursue your Automotive Engineering Level 3 certificate in NZ, here are a few factors that make G&H Training a great place to study:
- You’ll work at your own pace: It can be difficult to manage a full course load if you have a job or a family. We allow you to work at your own pace, with weekly course enrolment dates and flexible scheduling. If you want to hammer out the course as a full-time basis, you can get it done in 41 weeks. If you need to balance learning with other obligations, you’ll have the freedom to take as much time as you need.
- You’ll have a supportive learning environment: We are genuinely invested in helping our students succeed in their professions of choice. We respect the learning needs and cultural differences of our pupils and do our best, in every case, to enable full mastery of the material. Our goal, ultimately, is to give you the gift of a lifelong career.
- You’ll learn what you need to succeed: Once you’ve gone through our automotive engineering courses in NZ and earned your Level 3 certificate, you will have what you need to enter the job market. There will be no need to go to another vocational school for another tier of learning. Instead, you’ll be able to start applying for jobs right away.
Why Students Should Use G&H Training
At G&H Training, we have been teaching students in the trades for 30 years. We know what it takes to turn the students of today into the expert craftsmen, engineers, auto mechanics and business owners of tomorrow. With us, you know that you’re in good hands.