Pursue Automotive Courses in Whangarei with G&H Training
Jump start your career with automotive courses in Whangarei.
If you’re interested in pursuing a career in the automotive industry, whether as an auto mechanic or an automotive engineer, G&H Training is the right place to start. We’ll help you take the first step towards your dreams with automotive courses in Whangarei.
What You Can Expect from G&H Training Regarding Automotive Courses in Whangarei
If you’re thinking of enrolling in an automotive course with G&H Training, here are a few of the things you can expect from our training:
- Courses to suit your needs: At G&H Training, we are proud to offer automotive courses to suit several career aims. If you want to become an auto mechanic, our Foundation Automotive Skills L2 Programme is the perfect place for you. If you’re more interested in the design and engineering side of things, enrol in our programme for Automotive Engineering Level 3 in Whangarei.
- In-depth training: Our courses are designed to give you the start you need towards a successful career. They aren’t brief primers or overviews. Instead, they are very in-depth training courses. Our auto skills programme lasts for 40 weeks, while our automotive engineering course is 41 weeks.
- A supportive learning environment: We consider the learning needs and cultural differences of all students who choose to go through our program. We offer a supportive learning environment and are committed to giving you the tools you need to thrive in your trade of choice.
What Sets G&H Training Apart Regarding Automotive Courses in Whangarei
Beyond our commitment to your learning and success, there are a few factors that make G&H Training unique in the trades education industry. These characteristics include:
- Our experience: When you enrol with us, you can rest easy knowing you are in good hands. We have been operating for 30 years and have a strong record for helping students meet and exceed standards for excellence. Recruiters frequently approach us to fill their talent needs.
- Our location flexibility: Pursue a Certificate in Automotive Engineering in Whangarei or get your foundational auto skills degree in Wellington. G&H Training offers five training locations throughout New Zealand, giving our students the flexibility to learn where they are.
- Our any-time enrolment policy: With many courses, you need to meet a specific sign-up deadline or wait a year to take the course. Not so with G&H Training. We are set up so that students can enrol in any of our courses on any Monday. From there, you work at your own pace to earn your degree or certificate. As mentioned above, our auto courses involve a substantial amount of work and will usually take 40+ weeks. However, you’re welcome to make your own schedule and learn on your own time.
Why Students Should Use G&H Training
When choosing where to take your courses and earn your certificate, you want to put your hands in a training organisation with a reputation for success. G&H Training is that organisation. Between our experience, our knowledge of the trades and our understanding of how different people learn, we can help you set, achieve and surpass your automotive career goals. Contact us today to get started.